1、Why notdisembark and see your friend?(为什么不上岸去见见您的朋友呢?)
2、I order to pull in to shore. Alldisembark.(我命令靠岸,全体下船。)
3、The ramp has just been put in its position. now you can get your belongings anddisembark .(舷梯已经放好。现在您可以拿着行李下飞机了。)
4、We were docking there so that another group coulddisembark.(我们的游船停靠在那里,有另外一个旅游团正准备下船。)
5、Passengers waiting todisembark were hurled to the deck or into walls at impact.(等待登船的乘客被冲击到码头上或是墙壁上。)
6、First-class passengers enjoy "élite" security lines and priority boarding, anddisembark before the unwashed in coach, held at bay by a flight attendant, are allowed to foul the jet-way.(头等舱乘客享受“精英”安检通道,能优先登机,并能在被空乘人员管辖的经济舱普通民众“弄脏”移动通道之前,优先下飞机。)
7、Please make sure to take all your hand luggage and personal items when youdisembark.(下机时请携带好您的手提行李和其它私人物品。)
8、Slowly the ship moored, and people began todisembark.(船徐徐停住,便有许多人上岸去。)
9、It is still unclear whether they willdisembark at all.(他们到底会不会上岸还不清楚。)
10、Seven second-class passengers prepared todisembark.(7名二等舱的旅客准备下船了。) hao86.com
11、disembark for a few days to explore the Russian Arctic, the Silk Road or Moscow.(途中可以下车玩玩,去观赏极地风光、丝绸之路以及首都莫斯科。)
12、Visitors arriving by sea willdisembark at the jetty in the main town of Kuah.(从海路前来的游客将搭乘渡轮在兰卡威主要的市镇-瓜镇上岸。)
13、Hovercraft will therefore be able to embark anddisembark easily.(气垫船因此可以轻松上船和离船。)
14、No one arriving in China aboard an international flight is allowed todisembark before their temperature is taken.(任何乘坐国际航班抵达中国的人在下飞机前都必须接受体温检测。)
15、Three or four students and the Suns were going todisembark at Kowloon to take the Canton-Hankow train.(孙氏一家和其他三四个学生也要在九龙下船,搭粤汉铁路的车;)
16、Once youdisembark, hordes of taxi touts will pounce on you, asking if you would like a taxi to your hotel.(一旦你下车,很多的士托儿就会想你涌来,问你要不要作的士去酒店。)
17、Contained within its armored hull are 20 clone troopers ready todisembark for combat at a moment's notice.(其装甲舱室能容纳20名时刻准备投入战斗的克隆人士兵。)
18、Fellow tourists,disembark please do not want to forget carries along with goods.(各位游客,下船请不要忘记随身携带的物品。)
19、We have to change to another aircraft because of the mechanical trouble. Pleasedisembark with all your belongings.(由于机械故障无法排除,我们需要换乘另外一架飞机,请您下机时带好随身物品。)
20、The tender drew up alongside the liner, made fast, and prepared todisembark the passengers.(联络船在班轮旁边停下,系紧缆绳,准备让旅客上岸。)
21、We shoulddisembark from the right exit.(我们应该从右边出口下船。)
22、May I put your hand luggage under the seat? It could be more convenient to take when youdisembark.(我帮您把行李放在座椅下面吧,落地后提拿也会方便些。)
23、I'm sorry to interrupt you, Master, but do you wish todisembark?(很抱歉打扰您,师父,您打算上岸吗?)
24、Please remain in your seat with your seat belt fas tened until you have been given permission todisembark.(在允许下飞机前,请坐在座位上,系好安全带。)
25、Now moored in West Java, its passengers are refusing todisembark.(这艘船现在停靠在西爪哇岛,船上的乘客拒绝上岸。)
26、Wedisembark, dump the bags and skitter across town to the Field of Miracles. We have never been before.(我们放下行李快速赶往“神奇场”,我以前从来没有到过这个地方,所以我们拼命赶路。)
27、They had been forced todisembark near Stratholme and proceed on foot once again.(于是他们在斯坦·索姆附近登陆,然后再一次开始了步行。)
28、Pleasedisembark through the rear exit.(请从后面的门下车。)